1. How do I join the Replays team?
You may apply for employment by filling out an application in person at any location or submitting an online application here.
2. Can I purchase Replays products directly from your website?
Unfortunately,we do not currently offer a webstore. However, you may request a particular item through the special request page and arrange to have it shipped directly to you.
3. Can I request a game or movie be transferred to a particular store?
Yes. Please visit the special requests page. We will attempt to locate the item for you, and once found, we can deliver it to the store of your choice. In some situations, a small shipping and handling fee may apply
4. Do you repair game systems?
Due to the increased cost of repair parts,we do not repair systems. Please contact us or visit your local store for more information
5. Do you repair discs?
Yes. We repair can repair almost any disc format. The process takes only a few minutes and can usually be done while you wait. In some cases, the disc may be damaged beyond repair. Generally, if you can hold the disc up to the light and see light showing through the scratch, it cannot be fixed. Stop by any location and our associate will look at it for you.
6. Are your products guaranteed?
Yes, all products purchased through Replays are guaranteed to play like new for 30 days from the purchase date.
7. What is your return policy?
Any defective item purchased may be exchanged for another copy of the same title within 30 days of the original purchase date. Returns are only exchanged for store credit and we do not offer cash refunds. Any return of a non-defective item must be approved by the associate or management.
8. What is your buyback and trade policy?
Customers wishing to sell or trade inventory must bring each item into a store. The value of each item is determined by current quantity, condition, and popularity. Trade in values can often change from day to day. We are required to follow the laws set forth by local law enforcement. A valid driver license may be required to sell merchandise and we do not buy or trade items back from children without being accompanied by an adult.
9. How much will Replays pay for my old video games and DVDs?
The price paid per item depends upon many different factors, such as current quantity on hand, condition, and popularity of each item. As a result, we must visually inspect every item prior to giving a price quote. Unfortunately, we cannot give out price quotations over the telephone or internet.
10. Can I sell you my games and movies over the internet?
Please visit the closest Replays store in your area. If you are unable to visit a store, please contact us regarding your merchandise
11. Can I use my store credit at any Replays location?
Yes, store credits can be used at any store.
12. Does my store credit have an expiration date?
Yes, store credit expires one year later from the date issued.
13. Can I replace a lost or stolen store credit slip?
Unfortunately, we cannot replace a lost credit slip. Please treat any credit slip as cash.
14. Are there franchise opportunities available?
It is very possible to own a Replays store! Take a look at our OWN A STORE link for details! If, after reading, you are serious about owning one, we’d love to talk to you.
You can contact us through the link on the OWN A STORE page, or by snail mail at:
Replays Ownership Information
2123 9th St. 108
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
15. Who can I contact regarding a positive or negative experience in a Replays store?
Please visit the contact us page and submit the form. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.
16. Would Replays be interested in sponsoring my event or making a donation?
We strive to be involved within each community where we operate a store. Please contact us with the specifics of your event and we will be happy to look at it.
17. Do you offer special promotions through your website?
Yes, please visit the promotions page for current specials. Check back often as specials are constantly updated.
18. I know a great spot for a Replays location. Who can I tell?
Replays is always looking to expand. Please contact us or write to us with your details and one of our employee shall contact you as soon as possible.
19. Do you have an email newsletter that I can sign up for?
Please visit our facebook page for regular updates regarding each location and this website.